7.6.11

Room 8 TV day - The Results


 
This is the result of Room 8's first ever TV day, not bad results for our first attempt.
I have certainly learnt lots from the experience.  I would give you more planning time, a storyboard so that you can plan out your scenes and ask you you to write a script before you begin.  I also think I need to practise using the video camera.
Think and reflect about what you gained from the experience.  What would YOU do differently next time, what have you learnt from the experience. Post your answers as a comment.
To our wider audience what would you like to see next time, what feedback can you give us. I would be interested in your comments.  Denise Lee

1 comment:

  1. Room 8 I think you did a fantastic job, doing that all in 1 day, well done!!
    I think next time you could work out how to make the sound louder.
    I can't wait to see your next video!! Miss B

    ReplyDelete