18.8.12

Brainteaser Of The Week

Amazing Talent
A man is sitting in a cafe feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a bunch of $50 notes out of his wallet. He turns to the rich man and says to him, "I have an amazing talent: I know almost every song that has ever existed." The rich man laughs.The poor man says, "I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it." The rich man laughs again and says, "OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?"The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich. What song did he sing?

5 comments:

  1. i have no idea at all



    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Room 8
    I think the song the man sang was 'Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Joanna Armstrong-Miller, happy birthday to you.'

    Anyone's name can go into that song!

    regards
    Mrs Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr McKenzie you are right with your answer Happy Birthday. Thanks for commenting on our blog it is good to know that other people find ur blog interesting. Have you and your class got a blog that we can visit.
      Denise Lee and Rom 8

      Delete
  3. i didnt do the answer it was my annoying little brother. it is really obvious that it is happy birthday


    nicole

    ReplyDelete