5.5.11

Ellie's Disastrous story

The ground shock beneath me violently, the roaring sound grow louder and louder throwing all my thoughts out of my head and replacing it with the word EARTHQUAKE! How many seconds past I don't know. the world became a blurr fading into nothing. I grabbed hold of a hard object and squeezed it tight. Applying more pressere each time the ground shock. All of a sudden everything froze, "survival" cried the voice in my head, then the ground beneath me caved in and I thrust myself aside and it left a gapping big hole right beside me. It was a complete an utter crisis all that was left of our town was ruins. Ever since the quake happend our community has collapsed in hope of rebuilding our town back up around us. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great descriptive piece of writing. I can feel the tension. Well done Ellie.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it just me or is survival spelt wrong?

    adam

    ReplyDelete