6.5.11

Quinn's Disastours story.

Mrs Lee told us to explain the meaning of the words. Cataclysm, Apocalyptic, Ruin, Pulverised, Catastrophe, Path of Destruction, Hardship, Destruction, Mishap, Emergency, Survival, Danger, Aftershock, Community, Misfortune, Traumatic, Liquefaction, Richter Scale, Crushed, Flammable, Deadly, Crisis, Calamity, Collapsed and Devastation.
They are all disaster words because we are starting a new topic called Facing Disasters. We also had to put them in a sentence and draw a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just
    wanted to say fantastic blog!

    my blog post - click here for info

    ReplyDelete